Trefoil Nobel implants are perfect implants for people with the edentulous mandible. The implant system uses a pre-manufactured titanium bar. The surgeon can fix this implant type on a single day with some effort. The prosthesis is flexible to any inherent deviations from the implant position.
Main Benefits of Trefoil Nobel Implants
- Single sitting implants for the edentulous is a possibility with Trefoil Nobel Implants.
- The pre-manufactured titanium bar simplifies the creation of acrylic prosthesis. Consequently saving a lot of time in restorative procedures.
- The titanium bar has adaptive joints that are adjustable. Thus allowing them to be flexible to any horizontal, vertical or angular deviations from the ideal implant position.
- The pre-manufactured titanium bar also enables people with a considerable bone loss to get the implant. As a result, this allows people to get implants without bone grafting procedures.
- Unlike conventional prosthetics, the time to teeth is lesser in Trefoil Nobel implants.
Kit used for Trefoil Nobel Dental Implants
General maintenance after getting Trefoil Nobel Implants
After getting the implants fixed, the implant site should not be disturbed by the tongue or while chewing. Avoid smoking or any forms of tobacco usage strictly until further instructed by the dentist. Abstaining from alcohol consumption is vital for the healing of the implant. Diabetic patients must keep their blood sugar levels in control for at least 6 months to ensure proper integration of the implant with the jaw bone structures. Good oral hygiene must be maintained for life to ensure the survival and proper function of the implants. Make sure to visit the dentist for your routine check-ups after the implant procedure.
Dentakings has a reputation for providing the best Trefoil Implants in India.